Here is the video everyone and their moms has already seen:
Dis gonn be good.
Aptly titled ‘Mikey Arroyo on media suicide with Igan & Winnie Monsod,’ this little gem of schadenfreude has freely circulated the intartubes since it first aired at GMA 7’s morning news bit some time last week.
Avert your eyes, here be spoilers: Â the whole video covers what we can only assume to be the Presidential son’s most excruciating 15 minutes of his life. Because this was taped live, most of us were either still in dreamland or fixing our first cup of morning coffee while Mareng Winnie Monsod was grilling Mikeyboy like a prime piece of steak over his unexplained wealth.
Highlights of the video show:
- the glorious moment where Mareng Winnie says ‘No, Mikey, no!’ in reference to the good Congressman, in what we can only imagine is the same way she speaks to her incontinent dog.
- Close-ups of Mikey Arroyo’s face. Note the forced smile/ death grimace when faced with Mareng Winnie’s mathematics. Watch this video in high definition to see the beads of sweat on Mikey’s brow. Also marvel at the miracles of genetics.
- Igan turning into a stone frog on national TV!
- The good congressman desparately clutching at the skirts of his lawyers.
- Mareng Winnie showing off her gigantic iron huevos near the end of the video.
It runs in the family.
Mareng Winnie may or may not be the Arroyo apologist some people say she is, but this video makes one thing absolutely clear: Â Mareng Winnie is the Philippines’ Clint Eastwood.
If you’re scheduled for an interview and you find out it’s Mareng Winnie who will be firing questions, you make your arrangements and get out of the country (this is probably what Mikey Arroyo’s lawyers did). When Mareng Winnie says you should use Ariel when doing your laundry, you burn all the cartons of Tide you have been misled into buying.
I hear she teaches mean University-level economics too.