2. Henceforth, all LOLCats are just cats with bad grammar. They lost their LOLs, and will not have any pie.
3. No politician can instantly save us from poverty. We’re voting for a president, not Jesus. At any rate, he’d be disqualified as a nuisance candidate. I will act accordingly.
5. I will not reply to criticism against my presidential candidate/matinee idol/anyone with “bias ka kasi! (you are a bias, that’s why!)” I will not resort to ad hominem attacks just to show I am ‘not a bias.’
6. I will keep in mind that the success of one Filipino is not the success of the nation.
7. On the other hand, the nation’s failure makes me a failure too.
8. Not all drinking sprees have to end in violence.
9. I will accept that wearing the map of the Philippines on my shirt doesn’t make me nationalistic. Knowing the map, maybe.
10. I will vote for Indolent Indio in the 2010 Blog Awards.
What are your New Year’s resolutions?